Spot light on LPG member Steve Shale

Our next member of the Lindow Photographic Group is Steve Shale, who is now into his second year with the LPG.  Steve's work just goes from strength to strength and I have no doubts it wont be too long before I have him applying for his RPS membership!

In his own words:-

 'I'm still going along a big learning curve and enjoy improving my technique. I now take a different perspective altogether and start to see how an image may end up from the outset. I specifically enjoy shooting abstract and landscape scenes especially those with varying textures.'






Comments

  1. Great Colour and composition. Well done. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great images Steve, well done
    Cheers Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great images Steve, well done
    Cheers Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment